This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Source a python script to gdb plugin?
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "Neo Jia" <neojia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gdb ml" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 08:02:35 -0600
- Subject: Re: Source a python script to gdb plugin?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Neo" == Neo Jia <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Neo> I am going to source the following script through gdb plugin, but it
Neo> doesn't work.
Neo> Any suggestions?
That isn't enough information. What platform is this? What version
of Python are you using? How did it fail? Does it work with the
ordinary python interpreter?