This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v3 0/11] OpenRISC orfpx64a32 and openrisc spec 1.3 support
- From: Stafford Horne <shorne at gmail dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GDB patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, GNU Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Andrey Bacherov <bandvig at mail dot ru>, Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>, Openrisc <openrisc at lists dot librecores dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 06:25:30 +0900
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/11] OpenRISC orfpx64a32 and openrisc spec 1.3 support
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20190612131212.GD2358@lianli.shorne-pla.net>
On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 10:12 PM Stafford Horne <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 05:02:43PM +0100, Nick Clifton wrote:
> > Hi Stafford,
> > > Its been a while since v2, but we have been busy changing direction a bit.
> > > Instead of just adding the orfpx64a32 extension support we have created a new
> > > architecture specification  and this series includes some of those changes.
> > The binutils parts of the patch series are approved - please apply.
> Thanks for the review,
> I will apply once I get the go ahead on the cgen patches.
Note, the cgen changes were applied in cgen. The binutils portion has