This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v3 0/11] OpenRISC orfpx64a32 and openrisc spec 1.3 support
- From: Stafford Horne <shorne at gmail dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GDB patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, GNU Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Andrey Bacherov <bandvig at mail dot ru>, Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>, Openrisc <openrisc at lists dot librecores dot org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 22:12:12 +0900
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/11] OpenRISC orfpx64a32 and openrisc spec 1.3 support
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 05:02:43PM +0100, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Stafford,
> > Its been a while since v2, but we have been busy changing direction a bit.
> > Instead of just adding the orfpx64a32 extension support we have created a new
> > architecture specification  and this series includes some of those changes.
> The binutils parts of the patch series are approved - please apply.
Thanks for the review,
I will apply once I get the go ahead on the cgen patches.