This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB 7.99.91 MinGW compilation warning in tui.c
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: brobecker at adacore dot com, qiyaoltc at gmail dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 20:55:34 +0300
- Subject: Re: GDB 7.99.91 MinGW compilation warning in tui.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: DJ Delorie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
> Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 13:50:41 -0400
> Eli Zaretskii <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > Btw, what should I do about the issues I reported against libiberty?
> > I got no responses for my reports. Should I just go ahead and fix our
> > copy of libiberty?
> They're on my list, just had a busy week!
Sorry for my impatience, and thanks in advance.