This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB 7.99.91 available for testing
- From: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at polymtl dot ca>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 17:11:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: GDB 7.99.91 available for testing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170504194442.63AAF60B72@joel.gnat.com>
On 2017-05-04 15:44, Joel Brobecker wrote:
I have just finished creating the gdb-7.99.91 pre-release.
It is available for download at the following location:
A gzip'ed version is also available: gdb-7.99.91.tar.gz.
Please give it a test if you can and report any problems you might
On behalf of all the GDB contributors, thank you!
Somebody reported on IRC that the command "tty" (an alias for "set
inferior-tty") didn't work anymore. git bisect found one of my commits
as the culprit:
Makefiles: Flatten and sort file lists
This is likely due to the _initialize functions being called in a
different order. I think this should block the 8.0 release. I'll have
time to investigate this tonight or tomorrow.