This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: patch ping
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, tmielczarek at mozilla dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 20:45:53 +0300
- Subject: Re: patch ping
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
> Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 10:44:25 -0600
> >>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
> Tom> I was talking with a fellow Mozillian today and found out that this
> Tom> patch was never reviewed:
> Tom> https://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2015-05/msg00132.html
> Tom> Ping.
The documentation part is OK, but please don't use "path" to mean a
file name, GNU coding standards frown on that.