This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB 7.12 release - 2016-09-21 update?
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, t at adacore dot com, donb at codesourcery dot com, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Yao Qi <yao dot qi at arm dot com>, antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 19:50:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: GDB 7.12 release - 2016-09-21 update?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160921171639.GB3842@adacore.com>
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 19:16:40 +0200, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> PR 20609 gdb --pid $(pidof qemu-system-x86_64) stopped working with gdb 7.11.1
> Assigned to: *** UNASSIGNED ***
> Status: ???
> As hinted by the subject, this is a real regression, and
> the problem description says that this leads to a non-functional
> Is anyone working on this?
Looking at it.