This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Restored Objective-C language support
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Giah de Barag <gdb at crelg dot com>
- Cc: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 16:54:25 -0600
- Subject: Re: Restored Objective-C language support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <3AC64B67-79FD-4F55-8F6E-3784C3C4A13B@crelg.com>
>>>>> "Giah" == Giah de Barag <email@example.com> writes:
Giah> Patches are presented which restore objective-c language support.
Giah> These patches are relative to the head of the gdb-7.11-branch.
I didn't read the patches really, but I feel a bit responsible since I
merged objc-exp.y into c-exp.y back in the day, and apparently not well.
I think the most important thing to do to avoid future problems is make
sure the objc tests are working. The last time I looked at this, I
think they weren't working properly at all.
Also, it would be good to have new tests for the patches you wrote.
Giah> Also, this is the first time I am doing something like this, so if
Giah> I am neglecting any rule of communication of this list, please
Giah> inform me, and I will correct it.
Nothing wrong with your email but there are some contribution
instructions for gdb: