This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[pushed] Re: [PATCH+NEWS] gdb/: Require a C++ compiler
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 19:14:46 +0100
- Subject: [pushed] Re: [PATCH+NEWS] gdb/: Require a C++ compiler
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 09/02/2016 07:59 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>> From: Pedro Alves <email@example.com>
>> Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 01:44:38 +0100
>> diff --git a/gdb/NEWS b/gdb/NEWS
>> index 6f5feb1..99e1013 100644
>> --- a/gdb/NEWS
>> +++ b/gdb/NEWS
>> @@ -3,6 +3,12 @@
>> *** Changes since GDB 7.12
>> +* GDB and GDBserver now require building with a C++ compiler.
>> + It is no longer possible to build GDB or GDBserver with a C
>> + compiler. The --disable-build-with-cxx configure option has been
>> + removed.
>> * Support for thread names on MS-Windows.
>> GDB now catches and handles the special exception that programs
> OK for this part.
Thanks. I've pushed this in now.