This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 2/3] Propagate GDB/C++ exceptions across readline using sj/lj-based TRY/CATCH
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 16:25:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/3] Propagate GDB/C++ exceptions across readline using sj/lj-based TRY/CATCH
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1461282640-30425-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <1461282640-30425-3-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <86mvomhxb7 dot fsf at gmail dot com> <5719E96B dot 5050604 at redhat dot com>
On 04/22/2016 10:05 AM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> On 04/22/2016 09:17 AM, Yao Qi wrote:
>> Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Hi Pedro,
>> this series is fine with me. I tested them on arm/fedora19, and the
>> exception can be correctly handled.
> Great, thanks.
I've applied this now.