This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 2/3] Propagate GDB/C++ exceptions across readline using sj/lj-based TRY/CATCH
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 09:17:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/3] Propagate GDB/C++ exceptions across readline using sj/lj-based TRY/CATCH
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1461282640-30425-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <1461282640-30425-3-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com>
Pedro Alves <email@example.com> writes:
this series is fine with me. I tested them on arm/fedora19, and the
exception can be correctly handled.
> This turns out to be a much better looking fix than my bespoke API
> attempt, even. We'll probably be able to simplify TRY_SJLJ/CATCH_SJLJ
> when we finally get rid of TRY/CATCH all over the tree, but until
I don't see anything we can simplify in TRY_SJLJ/CATCH_SJLJ. Can you
> then, this reuse seems quite nice for avoiding a second parallel
> setjmp/longjmp mechanism.