This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Go back with the default Linux # of registers to 90
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: Orgad Shaneh <orgads at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Luis Machado <lgustavo at codesourcery dot com>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 01:24:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Go back with the default Linux # of registers to 90
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 00 dot 1604181335550 dot 21846 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <CAGHpTB+71yM_2MmboZE2-fyqYrKETL1LDokj29wA4359GX9ZAA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, 18 Apr 2016, Orgad Shaneh wrote:
> It seems to solve the issue.
Thanks for verifying. I have committed this change now.