This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Replace address and aspace with thread in struct step_over_info
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>, Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 19:03:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] Replace address and aspace with thread in struct step_over_info
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1460726961-27486-1-git-send-email-yao dot qi at linaro dot org> <1460726961-27486-3-git-send-email-yao dot qi at linaro dot org> <57160BDA dot 4090104 at redhat dot com> <86a8kpk8k1 dot fsf at gmail dot com> <m34mawrwgl dot fsf at sspiff dot org>
On 04/20/2016 07:01 PM, Doug Evans wrote:
> A good place for a comment explaining Why Things Are The Way They Are.
> Not sure how you want to word this.
That looks just fine to me.