This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Fix PR gdb/19250: ptrace prototype is not detected properly in C++ mode
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 17:47:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Fix PR gdb/19250: ptrace prototype is not detected properly in C++ mode
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1460765786-12190-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <m2shym2gox dot fsf at linux-m68k dot org> <5714FD3D dot 5010706 at redhat dot com>
On 04/18/2016 04:29 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> BUT! This seems to be all moot and can be relegated to "clean up".
> I took another fresh look, and I can't figure out why I needed
> to make these tests run in C++ mode in the first place...
> So I think that from a correctness perspective, we should push
> this patch in instead.
I went ahead and pushed this one in.