This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/19250: ptrace prototype is not detected properly in C++ mode
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 08:47:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/19250: ptrace prototype is not detected properly in C++ mode
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1460765786-12190-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com>
Wouldn't it be easier to split the configure check in two parts, one
running in C mode that does the detection of the argument and return
types, and a second part running in C++ mode that probes the need for
Andreas Schwab, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."