This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v3 2/2] Test GDB connection to GDBserver with no symbol files
- From: Luis Machado <lgustavo at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 15:25:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 2/2] Test GDB connection to GDBserver with no symbol files
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1460562803-10817-1-git-send-email-lgustavo at codesourcery dot com> <1460562803-10817-3-git-send-email-lgustavo at codesourcery dot com> <570E8400 dot 4020001 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: Luis Machado <lgustavo at codesourcery dot com>
On 04/13/2016 12:38 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
On 04/13/2016 04:53 PM, Luis Machado wrote:
This test exercises the scenarios where we attempt to connect GDB to GDBserver
in standard remote mode, query the symbol file path, attempt to open said
symbol file on GDB's end and fail, causing the connection to drop abruptly.
Regression-tested on x86-64/Ubuntu.
Does it look OK now?
Thanks. I've pushed this now.