This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v3 2/2] Test GDB connection to GDBserver with no symbol files
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Luis Machado <lgustavo at codesourcery dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 18:38:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 2/2] Test GDB connection to GDBserver with no symbol files
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1460562803-10817-1-git-send-email-lgustavo at codesourcery dot com> <1460562803-10817-3-git-send-email-lgustavo at codesourcery dot com>
On 04/13/2016 04:53 PM, Luis Machado wrote:
> This test exercises the scenarios where we attempt to connect GDB to GDBserver
> in standard remote mode, query the symbol file path, attempt to open said
> symbol file on GDB's end and fail, causing the connection to drop abruptly.
> Regression-tested on x86-64/Ubuntu.
> Does it look OK now?