This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix and improve comment in gdb_remote_download
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 15:46:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix and improve comment in gdb_remote_download
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1460557393-12354-1-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
On 04/13/2016 03:23 PM, Simon Marchi wrote:
> This patch fixes the current comment in gdb_remote_download, which is
> false (the "except if that's already where it is" part). It also
> improves it, by explaining why pass TOFILE through standard_output_file,
> even it is an absolute path.
> * lib/gdb.exp (gdb_remote_download): Fix and extend comment.