This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix and improve comment in gdb_remote_download
- From: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 10:48:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix and improve comment in gdb_remote_download
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1460557393-12354-1-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com> <570E5BCF dot 50901 at redhat dot com>
On 16-04-13 10:46 AM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> On 04/13/2016 03:23 PM, Simon Marchi wrote:
>> This patch fixes the current comment in gdb_remote_download, which is
>> false (the "except if that's already where it is" part). It also
>> improves it, by explaining why pass TOFILE through standard_output_file,
>> even it is an absolute path.
>> * lib/gdb.exp (gdb_remote_download): Fix and extend comment.
> Pedro Alves