This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[ping] [PATCH v1] Improve user experience in printing Fortran derived types
- From: "Tedeschi, Walfred" <walfred dot tedeschi at intel dot com>
- To: "Pedro Alves (palves at redhat dot com)" <palves at redhat dot com>, "Yao Qi (qiyaoltc at gmail dot com)" <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, "Eli Zaretskii (eliz at gnu dot org)" <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 09:15:21 +0000
- Subject: [ping] [PATCH v1] Improve user experience in printing Fortran derived types
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Ping for the following patch:
A NEWS entry will be added as presented below:
* GDB now shows field name for Fortran derived types.
(gdb) print derived_type
$1 = ( lucky_number = 9, letters = 'abc')
This entry still have to be added in the next version.
Thanks and regards,
Intel Deutschland GmbH
Registered Address: Am Campeon 10-12, 85579 Neubiberg, Germany
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Christian Lamprechter
Chairperson of the Supervisory Board: Nicole Lau
Registered Office: Munich
Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 186928