This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [ping] [PATCH v1] Improve user experience in printing Fortran derived types
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: "Tedeschi\, Walfred" <walfred dot tedeschi at intel dot com>
- Cc: palves at redhat dot com, qiyaoltc at gmail dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 17:38:49 +0300
- Subject: Re: [ping] [PATCH v1] Improve user experience in printing Fortran derived types
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <AC542571535E904D8E8ADAE745D60B19445894C4 at IRSMSX104 dot ger dot corp dot intel dot com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: "Tedeschi, Walfred" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> CC: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 09:15:21 +0000
> Ping for the following patch:
> A NEWS entry will be added as presented below:
> * GDB now shows field name for Fortran derived types.
> (gdb) print derived_type
> $1 = ( lucky_number = 9, letters = 'abc')
> This entry still have to be added in the next version.
This entry is OK, thanks.