This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/3] fortran: Enable arrays of structures with dynamic member types.
- From: "Heckel, Bernhard" <bernhard dot heckel at intel dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: brobecker at adacore dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 14:15:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] fortran: Enable arrays of structures with dynamic member types.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1458204189-13267-1-git-send-email-bernhard dot heckel at intel dot com> <86lh4tps0q dot fsf at gmail dot com>
On 04/04/2016 12:50, Yao Qi wrote:
Bernhard Heckel <email@example.com> writes:
This patch series enables the user to evaluate:
1. Local structures with dynamic member types.
2. Local arrays of structs with dynamic member types.
3. Dynamic arrays of structs with static and/or dynamic member types.
Looks these changes are user visible. We may need a NEWS entry for
them. How did you run the regression test?
gdb.fortran and gdb.cp
testsuite on those combinations:
Red Hat 7.1, x86_64 4.8.3 16.0.1
Ubuntu 12.04 , x86_644.6.3 16.0.1
Fedora 22, x86_645.3.1
Complete gdb testsuite on those:
Fedora 21, i6864.9.2
Fedora 22, x86_645.1.1 16.0.1
Fedora 23, x86_645.3.1 16.0.1
Ubuntu 15.04, x64_644.9.2 16.0.1
Intel Deutschland GmbH
Registered Address: Am Campeon 10-12, 85579 Neubiberg, Germany
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Christian Lamprechter
Chairperson of the Supervisory Board: Nicole Lau
Registered Office: Munich
Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 186928