This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/3] fortran: Enable arrays of structures with dynamic member types.
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Bernhard Heckel <bernhard dot heckel at intel dot com>
- Cc: brobecker at adacore dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 11:50:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] fortran: Enable arrays of structures with dynamic member types.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1458204189-13267-1-git-send-email-bernhard dot heckel at intel dot com>
Bernhard Heckel <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> This patch series enables the user to evaluate:
> 1. Local structures with dynamic member types.
> 2. Local arrays of structs with dynamic member types.
> 3. Dynamic arrays of structs with static and/or dynamic member types.
Looks these changes are user visible. We may need a NEWS entry for
them. How did you run the regression test?