This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[PATCH 0/2] Make breakpoint handling in record-full idempotent
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 09:38:56 +0100
- Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Make breakpoint handling in record-full idempotent
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Software single step target (such as arm-linux) exposes the problem of
breakpoint handling in record target. Patch 2 is the fix the problem,
and see details in it. When patch 2 is applied, a new problem is
found, and patch 1 is the fix.
The whole series is tested on x86_64-linux and arm-linux.
*** BLURB HERE ***
Yao Qi (2):
Set bp_tgt->reqstd_address and bp_tgt->placed_size in
Make breakpoint handling in record-full idempotent
gdb/record-full.c | 25 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 file changed, 25 insertions(+)