This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/2] Make breakpoint handling in record-full idempotent
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 16:52:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] Make breakpoint handling in record-full idempotent
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1459759138-1494-1-git-send-email-yao dot qi at linaro dot org>
Yao Qi <email@example.com> writes:
> Software single step target (such as arm-linux) exposes the problem of
> breakpoint handling in record target. Patch 2 is the fix the problem,
> and see details in it. When patch 2 is applied, a new problem is
> found, and patch 1 is the fix.
> The whole series is tested on x86_64-linux and arm-linux.
I pushed them in.