This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: "make TAGS" broken in 7.8.90
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 12:49:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: "make TAGS" broken in 7.8.90
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <83twzlwe3p dot fsf at gnu dot org>
On Tuesday, January 20 2015, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> "make TAGS" is broken. Again. (Sergio, would it make sense to add
> "make TAGS" to the list of commands run by the buildbot after a build?
> This breaks too often, IMO.)
Certainly. I will adjust the build to include this step. I don't use
"make TAGS" myself, so are there any dependencies that need to be
installed to run it?
GPG key ID: 0x65FC5E36
Please send encrypted e-mail if possible