This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] arm reversible : <phase_2_complete>
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 11:10:01 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] arm reversible : <phase_2_complete>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <1316327455.23344.YahooMailNeo@web112509.mail.gq1.yahoo.com> <1316404058.27177.YahooMailNeo@web112502.mail.gq1.yahoo.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1318650316.91503.YahooMailNeo@web112508.mail.gq1.yahoo.com> <4E9952EA.email@example.com>
>>>>> "Yao" == Yao Qi <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Yao> I noticed that test cases in gdb.reverse are *not* enabled in default.
Do you know why that is? It seems to me that they should be enabled on
platforms where they are known to work. The current situation means
that any regressions are probably completely missed.
Yao> I am not an expert on record, so I don't have much comment on your code
Yao> logic. However, some of my cents below.
I think your review was quite helpful.