This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Fix DW_OP_stack_value for big endian
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 14:22:56 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix DW_OP_stack_value for big endian
- References: <20110805210437.GA26918@host1.jankratochvil.net>
>>>>> "Jan" == Jan Kratochvil <email@example.com> writes:
Jan> I am not completely sure with the DWARF standard understanding for
Jan> DW_OP_implicit_value (DWARF_VALUE_LITERAL) but I think it also
Jan> should be fixed (if such DWARF is valid at all).
I think I asked about this when implementing this DWARF addition in gdb,
but I can't find the messages right now.
Anyway, this patch is fine by me.