This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc v2][rft (procfs, nto-procfs)] Fix signal bypass heuristic with software single-step
- From: Aleksandar Ristovski <aristovski at qnx dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>, brobecker at adacore dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 21:36:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: [rfc v2][rft (procfs, nto-procfs)] Fix signal bypass heuristic with software single-step
- References: <201104052256.p35MuWKM021676@d06av02.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com>
On Tue, 2011-04-05 at 18:56 -0400, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> Aleksandar Ristovski wrote:
> > > Aleksandar, would it be possible for you to test the patch on a
> > > NTO machine?
> > [AR]
> > yes, but you'd have to give me some time. I am over my head with
> work on
> > immediate deliveries.
> Sure, thanks for helping with the test!
> > How urgent do you need it?
> There's no fixed deadline -- I was hoping to get this resolved maybe
> by end of the month or so, but whenever you get around to it is of
> course fine with me ...
I should be able to do it by the end of the month (probably close to the
end - sorry for the delay).