This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: final i386.floating.record.patch
- From: paawan oza <paawan1982 at yahoo dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Cc: Hui Zhu <teawater at gmail dot com>, Mark Kettenis <mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl>, "pedro at codesourcery dot com" <pedro at codesourcery dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 09:57:04 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: final i386.floating.record.patch
I am trying to insatall expect and tcl...but expect gave some compilation error on suse.
mostly I tested this patch at an instruction level.
So I am pretty confident about this patch, that I have not missed any single floating point instruction. : )
--- On Thu, 7/30/09, Michael Snyder <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> From: Michael Snyder <email@example.com>
> Subject: Re: final i386.floating.record.patch
> To: "paawan oza" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Cc: "Hui Zhu" <email@example.com>, "Mark Kettenis" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 6:06 AM
> paawan oza wrote:
> > Hi Michael,
> > Mu understanding about the patch Acceptance is ;
> > when I integrate relevant test cases regading the
> patch to the gdb test suite then it could go to mainline.
> > correct ?
> That, plus I'm hoping that once we get past the formatting
> and attachment difficulties, we can get a little more
> review from the other maintainers.
> > For that I am wrorking on expect scripting, soon I
> will integrate some test cases related to patch.
> How's that going for you?? I hope my example was
> I know the dejagnu framework is pretty hard to get started