This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: final i386.floating.record.patch
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: paawan oza <paawan1982 at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: Hui Zhu <teawater at gmail dot com>, Mark Kettenis <mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl>, "pedro at codesourcery dot com" <pedro at codesourcery dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 17:36:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: final i386.floating.record.patch
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
paawan oza wrote:
Mu understanding about the patch Acceptance is ;
when I integrate relevant test cases regading the patch to the gdb test suite then it could go to mainline.
That, plus I'm hoping that once we get past the formatting and
attachment difficulties, we can get a little more technical
review from the other maintainers.
For that I am wrorking on expect scripting, soon I will integrate some test cases related to patch.
How's that going for you? I hope my example was helpful.
I know the dejagnu framework is pretty hard to get started in.