This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Fix too many "no debugging symbols found" warnings.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>, Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>, gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 20:26:51 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Fix too many "no debugging symbols found" warnings.
- References: <20090523232414.BED2B846C2@localhost> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Doug" == Doug Evans <email@example.com> writes:
Doug> Righto. I took Tom's email as approval of the patch, his only concern
Doug> was to wait to let people comment on the output.
Yes, that was my intent.