This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] Add support for PPC Altivec registers in gcore
- From: Carlos Eduardo Seo <cseo at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, GDB Patches Mailing List <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 19:45:43 -0300
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Add support for PPC Altivec registers in gcore
- Openpgp: id=8BFFA900
- References: <200803252153.m2PLrN8e028150@d12av02.megacenter.de.ibm.com>
Ulrich Weigand wrote:
Interesting. GCC 3.4.6 accepts it; GCC 4.1.1 does indeed
reject it with:
error: array type has incomplete element type
Exactly. GCC 4.x has more strict checks and, therefore doesn't allow
this declaration. Sorry for not including the error in my previous message.
So, is it OK to include that header?
Carlos Eduardo Seo
IBM Linux Technology Center