This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] Add support for PPC Altivec registers in gcore
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: cseo at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com (Carlos Eduardo Seo)
- Cc: schwab at suse dot de (Andreas Schwab), gdb-patches at sourceware dot org (GDB Patches Mailing List)
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 12:27:05 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Add support for PPC Altivec registers in gcore
Carlos Eduardo Seo wrote:
> Exactly. GCC 4.x has more strict checks and, therefore doesn't allow
> this declaration. Sorry for not including the error in my previous message.
> So, is it OK to include that header?
Yes, this is OK then. Sorry for the confusion.
Please make sure you also update the Makefile.in dependency rules.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE