This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Fix "directory" command problem under "set confirm off"
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: msnyder at specifix dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, hidetaka dot takano at glb dot toshiba dot co dot jp
- Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 13:34:56 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix "directory" command problem under "set confirm off"
> > Do you have a copyright assignment on file?
> Yes, I've already done it as Toshiba corp.
> Is there anything special to be required to send a patch?
> ex) need proof?
The GNU copyright.list has an entry for assignment of
past and future changes to GDB by Toshiba Corporation.
I think that should be sufficient, right?
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE