This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] replace stub fn mips_eabi_return_value
- From: Fred Fish <fnf at specifix dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 16:06:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFA] replace stub fn mips_eabi_return_value
- References: <447E2CF3.email@example.com> <20060609184026.GC860@adacore.com> <448DBFE5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: fnf at specifix dot com
On Monday 12 June 2006 15:26, Michael Snyder wrote:
> Fred, your similar code for o64 also makes use of register_size.
> I don't at the moment remember what the issue was, but I did run
> into problems that suggested to me that stack_argsize was a better
> choice -- and the change did improve things.
> Any thoughts?
Actually I think I just snagged that code from one of the other
functions and tweaked it as needed. So I don't have any insight into
which function is better. I can give it a try both ways in my version
and see which one works better. :-)