This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] xcoffread.c: handle -bbigtoc binaries
- To: Nick Duffek <nsd at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [RFA] xcoffread.c: handle -bbigtoc binaries
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 17:13:32 -0400
- Cc: kevinb at cygnus dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com,Peter dot Schauer at regent dot e-technik dot tu-muenchen dot de
- References: <1010412191933.ZM17401@ocotillo.lan> <200104122005.f3CK59V00760@rtl.cygnus.com>
Nick Duffek wrote:
> On 12-Apr-2001, Kevin Buettner wrote:
> >Yes. Please check it in.
> Thanks, I've committed it.
Kevin, I guess you're calling this an obvious fix? Anyway, the comment:
+ /* If symbol name starts with ".$" or "$", ignore it.
doesn't match the code.
+ if (namestring == '$' || namestring == '@'