This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the frysk project.
Re: testing utrace
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>
- Cc: frysk at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 16:19:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: testing utrace
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2006-07-31 at 09:48 -0400, Elena Zannoni wrote:
> please focus on testing utrace in the rawhide kernel.
> It supports all the RHEL arches except ia64.
> Use any kernel >= 1.2466.
> Let Roland know of any regressions. As you find problems, please file
> a Redhat bugzilla against Fedora.
The biggest issue I know of, and the reason I don't use any
rawhide/fc6test kernels is that it is pretty easy to completely freeze
your machine using frysk: