DWARF V2.1 Draft 3

Draft 3 of the DWARF V2.1 document has now been sent to Mike and Jim (actually
to Dave substituting for Jim) for posting on the respective web sites. As usual
there are three variants:

  - The Draft 3 document as such
  - A differences document relative to Draft 2
  - A differences document relative to the base document

The major changes in this Draft include:

  - Current with all actions taken through and including the meeting of
    16 May, as well as the editorial review session that same afternoon

  - A new Appendix 7 incorporates the "Dwarf Section Relationships"
    contribution from Mike Anderson

  - I think I have mostly cleaned up the page numbering problems of Draft 2
    (but now Appendix 2 printed on two pages when it should all be on
    one -- the saga continues...)

  - The index now covers Sections 6 and 7

  - Section 1 has been reworked to eliminate the bouncing back and forth
    between V2 and V2.1

  - New Sections

      . 2.15 Data Locations
      . 2.16 Code Addresses and Ranges
      . 2.17 Object Sizes

    have been added to have a "central" place to describe these widely
    used attributes (a la 2.14 Names and the like).

  - A new Table 10. Calling convention codes has been included in
    Section 3.3.1.

  - The huge Table in Appendix 1 has been reformatted to reduce its size
    (now 14 pages instead of 23).