This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygcheck.out sent to list causes email to get blocked (was Re: unset TMP Variable issue)
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 15:26:38 -0600
- Subject: Re: Cygcheck.out sent to list causes email to get blocked (was Re: unset TMP Variable issue)
- References: <CAAxXO2E0edZafrjRHg7uk1CvGRwGyii+VR8GWExU41DRbyvLTQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAAxXO2G3NMC9OL+n-cNUw5e1v0w2NwiJkKf0SeDUXu4gKUmBiw@mail.gmail.com> <5D67B183.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
On 2019-08-29 05:05, L A Walsh wrote:
> On 2019/07/20 16:30, Nikos Balkanas wrote:
>>> Attached is the zipped cygcheck output with user names crossed out
> Worry, but your attachment of the output never came through. Neither
> did mind.
> Looks like the mailing list software discards cygcheck.out output now,
> seems to make the error reporting process a bit broken?
Emails may only have plain text attachments: add cygwin.com/org/net and
sourceware.org to Thunderbird plain text domains max line length 80, 72, 64:
Tools/Options/Composition/General/Send Options/Text Format/[X]Send as plain text
Tools/Options/Composition/General/Send Options/[Convert to plain text]
Tools/Options/Composition/General/Send Options/Plain Text Domains/Add/cygwin.com
or the equivalent in other MUAs.
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
This email may be disturbing to some readers as it contains
too much technical detail. Reader discretion is advised.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple