This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygcheck.out sent to list causes email to get blocked (was Re: unset TMP Variable issue)
- From: L A Walsh <cygwin at tlinx dot org>
- To: Nikos Balkanas <nbalkanas at gmail dot com>, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 04:05:39 -0700
- Subject: Cygcheck.out sent to list causes email to get blocked (was Re: unset TMP Variable issue)
- References: <CAAxXO2E0edZafrjRHg7uk1CvGRwGyii+VR8GWExU41DRbyvLTQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAAxXO2G3NMC9OL+n-cNUw5e1v0w2NwiJkKf0SeDUXu4gKUmBiw@mail.gmail.com>
On 2019/07/20 16:30, Nikos Balkanas wrote:
>> Attached is the zipped cygcheck output with user names crossed out
Worry, but your attachment of the output never came through. Neither
Looks like the mailing list software discards cygcheck.out output now,
seems to make the error reporting process a bit broken?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple