This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
AW: Question about the ps command, missing option -o to format the output
- From: Holger Dietze <holger dot dietze at inforsacom dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 13:11:27 +0000
- Subject: AW: Question about the ps command, missing option -o to format the output
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
> The version you are looking for is available from the procps package.
> The ps binary is also named "procps".
thank you, I will check this.
It is a bit un-comfortable to check the OS where my scripts are running
to use a different ps-binary.
But if it works it at least a workaround.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple