This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Question about the ps command, missing option -o to format the output
- From: m0viefreak <m0viefreak dot cm at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 12:18:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: Question about the ps command, missing option -o to format the output
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <DDE9CDBA2B37C246B69D8E4C96647D3D01AC9C05C9 at DEFFMMBX102 dot elabs dot int>
> I have searched the man page and the Cygwin projects, but did not found a way to get
> this working.
Cygwin uses a custom ps program that can also handle windows processes
but which does not support all those options.
The version you are looking for is available from the procps package.
The ps binary is also named "procps".
That one won't handle windows processes, but since you only seem to care
about cygwin processes in the script you are writing that should work
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple