This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: bug report: 64-bit cygwin setup crashes under Wine
- From: Jim Garrison <jim dot garrison at nwea dot org>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 15:36:46 +0000
- Subject: RE: bug report: 64-bit cygwin setup crashes under Wine
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CACC5Q1eGcbCvqxmik+s_9yQgyT9Bz9gqTE_7dhH7t-FVkM_eXg at mail dot gmail dot com>
Am I missing something, or is there a reason one would want to run a Linux emulator under a Windows emulator on Linux?