This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.7.10 : output from .NET programs does not get through pipeline
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, David Kerrawn <davek at kerrawn dot co dot uk>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 12:42:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: 1.7.10 : output from .NET programs does not get through pipeline
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 05:00:02PM +0100, David Kerrawn wrote:
>I too have noticed this problem or a variation of it. I've narrowed it down
>to the change in pipe behavior in snapshot cygwin-src-20111023
Are you saying that this is still broken in recent snapshots? A fix for
this went in on March 12.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple