Cygwin Setup Available Download Sites is empty

I want to install Cygwin on Windows 7, but I'm stuck on Choose Download Site. There are no sites on the Available Download Sites list. I've tried copying URLs from the list of Mirror Sites and adding them to the Available Download Sites, but that doesn't work either. I get "Unable to get setup.ini from <ftp://...>" I can download the files directly with no problem. It's just Setup that can't do it. I have tried downloading the setup files and doing the setup from a local directory (Downloads), but that didn't work either. I get "nothing needs to be installed". I've also tried reinstall and uninstall. Same thing. This has to be something really simple...