This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Windows 2008 64-bit install
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 10:24:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: Windows 2008 64-bit install
- References: <loom.20110201T052508firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Bryan Slatner (Tue, 1 Feb 2011 04:33:40 +0000 (UTC))
> I'm trying to install Cygwin on a stock Amazon EC2 Windows 2008 64-bit
> At the end of setup, I get a dialog that says "Postinstall script errors"
> with the
> following information in it:
> Package: Unknown package
> 000-cygwin-post-install.sh exit code -1073741819
> base-files-mketc.sh exit code -1073741819
> base-files-profile.sh exit code -1073741819
> bash.sh exit code 35584
> coreutils.sh exit code -1073741819
> joe.sh exit code -1073741819
> man.sh exit code -1073741819
> terminfo.sh exit code 35584
> terminfo0.sh exit code -1073741819
Why don't you simply run (at least) one of the scripts manually and see
if you see an error?!
> Following some suggestions, I turned off DEP, but the problem
UAC is much more likely a problem.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple