This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can you clone entire cygwin setup from one pc to another
- From: aputerguy <nabble at kosowsky dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 01:44:49 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Can you clone entire cygwin setup from one pc to another
- References: <email@example.com>
I guess the other thing to worry about would be ACL entries.
If there are any, I could solve that with getfacl/setfacl assuming that the
ACL changes were addressable by getfacl/setfacl.
And if not I could always use 'subinacl' to just clone the entire ACL
structure of the C:\cygwin tree.
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Can-you-clone-entire-cygwin-setup-from-one-pc-to-another-tp26333733p26333860.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple