Payment Manager Representative

Anderson Textiles Limited, is a UK textile company. We produce and distribute clothing materials such as batiks, assorted fabrics and traditional costume worldwide. We have reached big sales volume of textile materials in the Europe and now are trying to penetrate the United kingdom and America market. Quite soon we will open representative offices or authorized sales centers in the United kingdom, America and some other countries

                   We are looking for

*Payment Manager Representative
*Book-Keeper

IMPORTANT:

You must be over 18 years of age.

If you meet these conditions and wish to apply as a Payment Manager Representative or Book-Keeper.Send this reference

Position number#AZ34-768-BT2.Along with your;
First Name:...............
Last Name:................
Address:..................
City:.....................
State:....................
Zipcode:..................
Phone Number:.............
Marital Status:
Age:.............
Nationality:.............

So that you can CONFIRM this Job Position Active for yourself so as we could proceed sending the Agreement to you so as if you are satisfied with it we could proceed in the Job Proper.

                         Commission:

10% of every Payment that is cashed
instantly"cash in hand" or "cash on counter" is what you get from the total cashed amount.

EXAMPLE

If you receive a payment of $1,000.00 your net income is $100.00,(WHICH IS 10% ON EVERY PAYMENTS RECEIVED)our company supports any fees. You will process at least 2-3 orders per-day and you will earn more than $200.00 cash in hand each day.

REMEMBER:THE MORE ORDERS YOU PROCESS- AT A FASTER THE RATE THE HIGHER YOU STAND TO EARN DAILY.

I wish to hear from you soonest.
On Behalf of Anderson Corporations.
John Fowler (Mr)
Recruitment Manager