This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Creating a dll in cygwin for use with jni without -mno-cygwin
- From: Martin Dorey <mdorey at bluearc dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 15:01:17 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Creating a dll in cygwin for use with jni without -mno-cygwin
- References: <email@example.com> <46BA2D27.ADF36363@dessent.net>
> The problem here is that you're loading the Cygwin1.dll library
> dynamically, as opposed to linking against it normally.
(Depending on exactly what you're trying to do, another approach can be to
use a Cygwin-based executable to launch Java. There's more information
about how to do that, including actively maintained source code, at
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Creating-a-dll-in-cygwin-for-use-with-jni-without--mno-cygwin-tf4238762.html#a13941128
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html